The following issues of our quarterly newsletter The Spirit, including our Annual Report editions, and the newsletter for our Guardian Angel Dinner Dance are available for download in PDF format.
- Positive Attitude Contributes to Success
- Music Therapy Gives Child a Voice
- Healing the Wounds of Human Trafficking
- The Trauma Cannot Be Undone but There Is Recovery
Summer 2017: Annual Report 2016
- Moving Out: Caring Staff Eases Transition to Group Home
- Making Ends Meet through Catholic Charities Community Services Programs
- Path of Empowerment: Mother of Four Partners with Catholic Charities Providence House
- One Woman’s Journey to Wellness
- Managing Homelessness in Central New Jersey
- Michele and Madison: Healing and Growth Started at Catholic Charities
- New Look, New Website
- A New Approach to Housing
- PHDVS Staff Member Sings for the Pope
Summer 2015: Annual Report 2014
- Alternatives to Healing
- Project Hope Empowers Consumers
- County Boards Continue Making a Difference
- Journey of Hope – Catholic Charities’ Community Services offers immigrants new path.
- Pedaling for a Cause
- Embracing Compassion – Catholic Charities addresses need for Trauma Informed Care.