We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.” (And so on…)
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
All refunds will be provided as a credit to the credit card used at the time of purchase within five (5) business days upon receipt of the returned merchandise.
HIPAA Policies and Procedures
DISTRIBUTION OF NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES
It is the policy of Catholic Charities to provide our clients with written notice of our privacy practices, including among other things a statement of each client’s rights as set out by the HIPAA/HITECH Privacy Regulations. The written Notice of Privacy Practices adopted by Catholic Charities shall be distributed to each client, parent/guardian or their legal representative pursuant to the guidelines set forth below:
- Each client, parent/guardian and/or their legal representative shall be provided a copy of the most current Notice of Privacy Practices at the time of their initial intake, unless impracticable in the case of emergency treatment. In the case of emergency treatment, it shall be the responsibility of therapist to provide this notice and take the further steps described below, at the first opportunity available.
- Each client, parent/guardian or their legal representative shall be asked to sign Consent for Treatment, and an Acknowledgement of Receipt of Notice of Privacy Practices to acknowledge that they received a copy of the Notice of Privacy Practices. If the client or legal representative is unwilling or unable to acknowledge receipt in this way, the staff member shall document his/her effort to obtain this acknowledgement and the refusal or the reason the client or legal representative did not sign the acknowledgement on the Notice of Privacy Practice form with the date and the workforce member’s signature.
- The acknowledgement form and/or the documentation of refusal or inability to sign shall be immediately placed in the client’s chart in the intake section. A copy of the Notice of Privacy Practice will be given to the client/guardian/custodian.
- The Notice of Privacy Practices shall also be posted upon on bulletin boards in client areas.
- The Notice of Privacy Practice is also posted on the Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton’s website.
Revised July 2012