Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton, is a great place to work! We are mission driven, family friendly and passionate about service to our communities.
With more than 50 human services programs spread throughout four counties (Burlington, Mercer, Monmouth and Ocean), we serve children & families, people who are poor and homeless, seniors, and people with developmental disabilities, and offer a wide variety of career opportunities. We also need employees whose experiences in finance, information technology, human resources, development, communications, and other areas support and maintain the operations of Catholic Charities. Our agency is so diverse and extensive that we offer positions that draw from a wide range of talent, experience, and educational backgrounds.
View Current Job Opportunities
Why Work for Catholic Charities?
- We’re a cutting-edge service and advocacy organization.
- Build a career where you make meaningful differences in the lives of others.
- We value and promote the collaboration of ideas, teamwork, and respect.
- We embrace diversity.
- We strive for realistic work-family balance.
- You will find your career fulfilling.
We offer an outstanding benefit package to our full-time staff. Our part-time employees (those working twenty (20) hours or more per week) are also offered benefits on a pro-rated basis. Our benefits include:
- Aetna Health insurance – choice of either a POS (Point of Service) plan or an H.S.A (Health Savings Account) plan
- Dental insurance – through Delta Dental of New Jersey: two options available
- Life Insurance – 1 ½ times annual salary (maximum of $50,000)
- Generous paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick time
- Pension – 403B plan with an agency match after one year. 100% vesting at five (5) years continuous employment service
- Long-Term Disability – eligibility after one year – provides 60% of income (up to $5,000) while disabled, until social security retirement age.
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts – for medical and dependent care
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Credit Union
- Conference days – Up to three (3) days annually to attend workshops, seminars, etc.
- Tuition Assistance – for advanced training and professional & educational development of employees: for up to $2,000 per calendar year (after 2 years of service) for approved coursework
Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer that provides employment and promotional opportunities on the basis of merit and without discrimination or harassment because of age, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, sex or disability.