Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton is a non-profit, mission-driven organization that provides the highest quality of care to those who struggle with mental illness, addiction, domestic violence, homelessness and food insecurity. One person, one family at a time, we help people overcome adversity and trauma.
With more than 60 Human Services programs spread throughout four counties (Burlington, Mercer, Monmouth and Ocean), we offer a wide variety of exciting career opportunities in the areas of Direct Care, Clinical, Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Marketing and Development, Facilities, Transportation, Nursing and other areas that support the operations of Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton. We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefit programs. Catholic Charities is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a diverse and inclusive environment for staff as well as for people seeking assistance.
Join our mission! Start a career at Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton.
Why Work for Catholic Charities?
- We’re an accredited cutting-edge service and advocacy organization.
- Build a fulfilling career where you make meaningful differences in the lives of others.
- We value the collaboration of ideas, teamwork, and respect and promote a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement as we continue to expand.
- We strive for realistic work-family balance.
We offer an outstanding benefits package to our full-time staff. Our part-time employees (those working twenty (20) hours or more per week) are also offered benefits on a pro-rated basis. Our benefits include:
- Aetna Health insurance – choice of three plans available – two of the plans have HRA funds associated to help off-set cost of prescriptions and medical expenses
- Dental insurance – through Delta Dental of New Jersey: two options available
- Vision insurance – through EyeMed
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Hospital and Critical Illness Insurance
- Life Insurance – 1 ½ times annual salary (maximum of $50,000)
- Generous paid Holiday, Vacation, and Sick time
- Pension – 403B Retirement Savings with employee match for all full time employees. 100% vesting at five (5) years continuous employment service
- Long-Term Disability – eligibility after one year – provides 60% of income (up to $5,000) while disabled, until social security retirement age.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts – for medical, dependent care, and commuter expenses
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Travel allowance
- Tax Deferred Annuity/IRA – two options available through Mutual of America and/or Valic Retirement.
- Employee Credit Union
- Certified Loan Forgiveness Organization
- Conference days – Up to three (3) days annually to attend workshops, seminars, etc.
- Wide array of trainings and professional staff development opportunities to earn on-site CEUs.
Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, and makes all employment related decisions without regard to race, age, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religion, military status, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Interested in an Internship?
Please contact Michael Okafor in Human Resources at email@example.com