We accept volunteers from all walks of life – from individuals and families
to businesses looking to donate time and in some cases materials to help get a project done. Below is a video highlighting a recent “Day of Caring” by Reilly Financial Group who perform a service day at one of our locations each Spring. This year, staff helped paint bedrooms at Beacon House — a group home for homeless young men in Neptune.
There are many ways to give your time and talents to Catholic Charities. Our volunteer opportunities include:
- Assisting in groups, recreational activities and general office work at our Behavioral Health Services programs in Burlington and Mercer counties.
- Working in our food pantries, organizing donated household items and assisting with general office duties at our Community Services locations in Burlington, Mercer and Ocean counties.
- Performing minor home repairs for seniors in Ocean County with our Fix It Program. Volunteers do many of the same simple tasks they would do in their own homes. This is a great opportunity for both skilled and unskilled volunteers.
- Volunteering at one of our domestic violence Safe Houses in Burlington or Ocean counties or becoming a Domestic Violence Response Team (DVRT) member.
- Serving on one of our special committees for fundraising events.
- Helping with administrative support at our main office in Trenton.
- Teaching computer skills and literacy classes to members of the Latino community at our El Centro program in Trenton.
- Helping with our disaster response efforts.
To explore volunteer
options at Catholic Charities,
To learn how your company or organization can participate in a “Day of Caring” at one of our programs, please contact: