We accept volunteers from all walks of life – from individuals and families to businesses looking to donate time and in some cases materials to help get a project done. Below is a video highlighting a recent “Day of Caring” by Reilly Financial Group who perform a service day at one of our locations each Spring.
There are many ways to share your passions with Catholic Charities. Our volunteer opportunities include:
Behavioral Health Services
- Assist with groups, recreational activities or general office work in Burlington or Mercer counties.
- Work in one of our food pantries, organizing donations and assisting with general office duties. We have pantries in Burlington, Mercer and Ocean counties.
- Performing minor home repairs for seniors in Ocean County with our Fix-It Program. Volunteers do many of the same simple tasks they would do in their own homes. This is a great opportunity for both skilled and unskilled volunteers.
Domestic Violence Services
- Volunteer at one of our Safe Houses in Burlington or Ocean counties.
- Become a Domestic Violence Response Team (DVRT) member.
- Teach computer skills or literacy classes to members of the Latino community in Trenton.
- Provide clerical assistance in our offices in Trenton.
To learn how your company or organization can participate in a “Day of Caring” at one of our programs, please contact: