In kind donations help hundreds of families who come to Catholic Charities each month for assistance. In addition to our ongoing collections of food, clothing and household items, many of our programs also have special seasonal and holiday drives. We also accept vehicle donations.
Burlington County: 450-460 Veterans Drive, Burlington, NJ 08016 – 856-764-6940
Mercer County: 132 N Warren Street, Trenton NJ 08608 – 609-394-8847
Ocean County: 200 Monmouth Avenue, Lakewood NJ 08701 – 732-363-5322
Car Donation Program
Turn your old car into a donation that will make a difference in your own community! Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton accepts vehicle donations, giving you an easy way to help those in need in your local community. Regardless of the make or model of your unwanted vehicle — whether it’s running or not – we pick up your car or truck and use it for a good cause. In return, you not only get the feeling of helping a local charity, but also receive an income tax deduction. In some cases, the deduction may be worth more than what a dealer would give you for a trade in.
Clothing Donation Bins
Looking to donate clothing, shoes, household items and small appliances? Catholic Charities has several donation bin sites for convenient drop-off at the following locations in Ocean County:
- Bay Head: Sacred Heart, 751 Main Avenue
- Freehold: St. Robert Bellarmine, 61 Georgia Road
- Howell: St. Veronica, 4215 U.S. Highway 9
- Howell: St. William the Abbot, 2740 Lakewood Allenwood Road
- Lakehurst: St. John, 619 Chestnut Street.
- Manahawkin: St. Mary of the Pines, 100 Bishop Way
- Point Pleasant: The Church of St. Martha, 3800 Herbertsville Road
- Toms River: St. Joseph, 685 Hooper Avenue
- Whiting: Providence House, 88 Schoolhouse Road
Download and print information on our Clothing Donation Bins locations.
Food drives help us keep our pantry shelves stocked and are a mainstay of our outreach efforts. We also conduct themed drives that meet clients’ other needs.
- Download a printable listing of our community drives in Burlington County (PDF, 112 KB)
- Download a printable listing of our community drives in Mercer County (PDF, 113 KB)
- Download a printable listing of our community drives in Monmouth County (PDF, 313 KB)
- Download a printable listing of our community drives in Ocean County (PDF, 113 KB)