In kind donations help hundreds of families who come to Catholic Charities each month for assistance. In addition to our ongoing collections of food, clothing and household items, many of our programs also have special seasonal and holiday drives. We also accept vehicle donations.
Burlington County: 450-460 Veterans Drive, Burlington, NJ 08016 – 856-764-6940
Mercer County: 132 N Warren Street, Trenton NJ 08608 – 609-394-8847
Ocean County: 200 Monmouth Avenue, Lakewood NJ 08701 – 732-363-5322
Monmouth County: 4261 NJ-33, Tinton Falls NJ 07753 – 732-922-0400
Car Donation Program
Turn your old car into a donation that will make a difference in your own community! Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton accepts vehicle donations, giving you an easy way to help those in need in your local community. Regardless of the make or model of your unwanted vehicle — whether it’s running or not – we pick up your car or truck and use it for a good cause. In return, you not only get the feeling of helping a local charity, but also receive an income tax deduction. In some cases, the deduction may be worth more than what a dealer would give you for a trade in.
Clothing Donation Bins
Looking to donate clothing, shoes, household items and small appliances? Catholic Charities has several donation bin sites for convenient drop-off at the following locations:
- Barnegat: St. Mary’s, 747 West Bay Avenue
- Bay Head: Sacred Heart, 751 Main Avenue
- Burlington: Burlington Community Services, 450-460 Veterans Boulevard
- Freehold: St. Robert Bellarmine, 61 Georgia Road
- Howell: St. Veronica, 4215 U.S. Highway 9
- Howell: St. William the Abbot, 2740 Lakewood Allenwood Road
- Lakehurst: St. John, 619 Chestnut Street
- Lakewood: Ocean Community Services, 200 Monmouth Avenue
- Manahawkin: St. Mary of the Pines, 100 Bishop Way
- Point Pleasant: The Church of St. Martha, 3800 Herbertsville Road
- Tinton Falls: Linkages Program, 4261 NJ-33
- Toms River: St. Joseph, 685 Hooper Avenue
- Trenton: Central Administrative Services (CAS), 383 West State Street
- Trenton: Mercer Behavioral Health Services, 39 North Clinton Avenue
- Westampton: Providence House Domestic Violence Services, 595 Rancocas Road
- Whiting: Providence House Domestic Violence Services, 88 Schoolhouse Road
To find the closest donation bin site, please allow your location to be used. You can also type your address in the box below.
Specify how far are you willing to drive from the menu and click “Search”.
Click on the closest donation bin site on the map and then click on “Get directions” to navigate there.
No results found in this location. Please try again.
On desktop/laptop, click and drag to move around the map. Use Ctrl + scroll to zoom in/out.
On mobile, use two fingers to move around the map. Pinch in/out to zoom in/out.
Click or tap on marker to view address.
Download and print information on our Clothing Donation Bins locations.
Food drives help us keep our pantry shelves stocked and are a mainstay of our outreach efforts. We also conduct themed drives that meet clients’ other needs.
- Download a printable listing of our community drives in Burlington County (PDF, 112 KB)
- Download a printable listing of our community drives in Mercer County (PDF, 113 KB)
- Download a printable listing of our community drives in Monmouth County (PDF, 313 KB)
- Download a printable listing of our community drives in Ocean County (PDF, 113 KB)