We Can Help You
Whether its trauma-focused specialized counseling, addiction treatment, domestic violence services, or help meeting basic needs, hope starts here for more than 100,000 people each year.
We Can Help:
To Those In Need
We provide the highest quality of care to those seeking addiction recovery, mental health services and domestic violence treatment.
Compassionate and experienced clinicians provide proven, evidence-based mental health treatment services throughout central New Jersey to help those faced with mental illness and/or addiction. Our domestic violence treatment, sheltering and prevention services were among the state’s first, helping families and individuals achieve peace in their homes and end the generational cycle of abuse. Specialized counseling services offering the latest trauma-focused interventions have achieved an excellent record of success in helping individuals and families recover from child sexual abuse. Our cornerstone program continues to innovate ways to help vulnerable individuals meet basic needs and achieve self-sufficiency.
At Catholic Charities, we take a trauma-informed approach in all of the services we offer to be as effective as possible in our treatment of all individuals who come to us for help. We look at each person as a whole, focusing carefully on what may have happened earlier in their life that led them to the coping behaviors that may now exhibit.
- Habitat for Humanity partners with Catholic Charities in anti-poverty work
- Providence House-Domestic Violence Services: Finding life lessons after surviving trauma
- Q&A: How to spot childhood trauma and vicarious trauma
- Two longtime food pantries join forces to better fight hunger in Mercer County
- New Family Access Center opens to better meet mental health needs