We Can Help You
Whether its trauma-focused specialized counseling, addiction treatment, domestic violence services, or help meeting basic needs, hope starts here for more than 100,000 people each year.
We Can Help:
To Those In Need
We provide the highest quality of care to those seeking addiction recovery, mental health services and domestic violence treatment.
Compassionate and experienced clinicians provide proven, evidence-based mental health treatment services throughout central New Jersey to help those faced with mental illness and/or addiction. Our domestic violence treatment, sheltering and prevention services were among the state’s first, helping families and individuals achieve peace in their homes and end the generational cycle of abuse. Specialized counseling services offering the latest trauma-focused interventions have achieved an excellent record of success in helping individuals and families recover from child sexual abuse. Our cornerstone program continues to innovate ways to help vulnerable individuals meet basic needs and achieve self-sufficiency.
At Catholic Charities, we take a trauma-informed approach in all of the services we offer to be as effective as possible in our treatment of all individuals who come to us for help. We look at each person as a whole, focusing carefully on what may have happened earlier in their life that led them to the coping behaviors that may now exhibit.
- Disaster Response Program Update
- Bristol-Myers Squibb provides helping hands to establish a serenity garden for Catholic Charities’ Burlington Behavioral Health Outpatient campus
- We are in the news! Go PACT Team, their dedication and support made the front page of today’s Trenton Times
- Investors Bank Foundation Supports Domestic Violence Agency’s Fundraising Efforts
- Walk of Hope Postponed
- Sr. Joanne Dress Will Be Recognized for her Extraordinary Work at the Guardian Angel Dinner Dance Kick-off Reception