We Can Help You
Whether its trauma-focused specialized counseling, addiction treatment, domestic violence services, or help meeting basic needs, hope starts here for more than 100,000 people each year.
We Can Help:
To Those In Need
We provide the highest quality of care to those seeking addiction recovery, mental health services and domestic violence treatment.
Compassionate and experienced clinicians provide proven, evidence-based mental health treatment services throughout central New Jersey to help those faced with mental illness and/or addiction. Our domestic violence treatment, sheltering and prevention services were among the state’s first, helping families and individuals achieve peace in their homes and end the generational cycle of abuse. Specialized counseling services offering the latest trauma-focused interventions have achieved an excellent record of success in helping individuals and families recover from child sexual abuse. Our cornerstone program continues to innovate ways to help vulnerable individuals meet basic needs and achieve self-sufficiency.
At Catholic Charities, we take a trauma-informed approach in all of the services we offer to be as effective as possible in our treatment of all individuals who come to us for help. We look at each person as a whole, focusing carefully on what may have happened earlier in their life that led them to the coping behaviors that may now exhibit.
- State limits local law enforcement participation in federal immigration actions
- It’s Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week. Here’s how you can help.
- Mental health, addiction services to expand for veterans
- Hometown hero: Taking care of other people through legacy planning
- Declaring victory over victimhood: Providence House helps domestic violence victims heal